Frequently Asked Questions
Answering A Few Common Questions
This page provides the answers to frequently asked questions about our construction services in the Northern Indiana area. If you have a question and don’t see the answer you’re looking for, give us a call and we’ll be happy to get you the answers you need.
- Do I need a complete set of plans before meeting with Clint Davis Construction, LLC?
The answer is no; we can assist you in designing a home plan to meet your project expectations.
- How do we know how much this project is going to cost?
Your overall building cost will be determined as the home design process advances. We can assist you in making the correct choices to meet both the project requirements and the construction budget. With a confirmed design, the costs will be estimated to develop a realistic final budget.
- Can I tour a Clint Davis Construction, LLC, custom design project?
Yes! Clint Davis Construction can schedule a tour with one or more of our past clients to discuss the questions and concerns you may have.
- What can we expect in the custom design process?
From the initial meeting to rough draft, to completed design, the typical custom design process takes about four weeks.
- How will we be informed and updated during construction?
We use the latest industry-specific client portal software to communicate with the customer, subcontractors, and suppliers. We are committed to daily updates for clear and concise communication through every step of the construction process.